internetworkers - Re: collapse

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Robert Weeks <robert AT designhammer.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: collapse
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 16:45:47 -0400

Title: Re: [internetworkers] Re: collapse
Yes, and jailed terrorists just give cause to other terrorists to commit acts of terrorism in protest.

From: http://www.nytimes.com/2001/09/12/international/12OSAM.html?searchpv=past7days

At one point, the Saudi Arabian- born Mr. bin Laden seemed to hint at a suicide attack in the United States. Over pictures of Sheik Omar Abdel Rahman, the Egyptian-born Muslim cleric who is serving a life sentence in the United States for his role in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, Mr. bin Laden described the cleric as "a hostage in an American jail." He added, "We hear he is sick, and that the Americans are treating him badly." Then, addressing his followers, he shifted straight into an exhortation to martyrdom. "You will not die needlessly," he said. "Your lives are in the hands of God.

Sounds like a great solution........

Robert