internetworkers - Re: collapse

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Medical Illustration <druid AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: collapse
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 08:43:29 -0400

Just to start a discussion (as if we need to blow the list up any more than
it already is) how many people are ready to destroy the people who did this
(if we can figure out who they are-- and that's a big if, I realize) and how
many would really be ready to turn the other cheek, or something close to
that.

Personally I wish I could even think about turning the other cheek, but I am
vindictive by nature and wish that they people who did this would we rounded
up and tortured to death-- actually, tortured for long life -- death is a
little too kind.

But even vindictive nature aside, and my wish to see justice (that word
alone should start some philosophical disagreements) aside, my thought
process runs something like this.

Thought Process:
1. Whoever is responsible for this has succeeded in doing this once
2. The responsible party's goal is most likely to hurt America as much as
it can--they are already seeking a retribution for a perceived wrong,
and will not likely stop with this action
3. The responsible party is not likely to stop until i. America & it's way
of life is destroyed or ii. The Responsible Party is dead.
4. If the Responsible party strikes again, I may not be one of the lucky
people whose loved ones are not affected
Conclusion: Kill the responsible party.

Just curious how other people think...

Drew