internetworkers - Re: collapse

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David Minton <dminton AT mindspring.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: collapse
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 16:50:29 -0400

I think the idea is to make any country afraid to allow terrorists to work
out of bases within their borders. Most countries would not allow terrorists
to operate from their soil. The civilized world needs to make those that do
now too afraid to allow the terrorists. The goal would be to get every
county to use their own internal police and security forces to kick-out
terrorists for fear of the wraith of the civilized world.

David