internetworkers - Re: Knockoff Site

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "j. alfred prufrock" <ifoufo AT yahoo.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>, "Susan B. Ross" <sross AT sprintmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: Knockoff Site
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 13:17:42 -0500

"Acipa Media Inc." wrote:
> When the average Joe comes upon a fight or a spat they typically view both
> parties
> as flawed individuals.

also, one cannot always presume to prevail in one's legal quest, given
the vagaries of our system, so that any statements to the press or
clients might come back to haunt one in the form of charges of slander
or worse.

if there's legal work to be done, let a lawyer handle it.

it there's internet legal work to be done, let an internet attorney
handle it.

i give my personal recommendation for internet attorney to susan b. ross
of washington dc. her personal email is sross AT sprintmail.com. she's a
personal friend of mine and you should tell her i sent you if you
contact her. susan is often consulted for public comment on internet
issues by npr, so you may have heard her before. she's was formerly an
engineer with ibm and she really knows whereof she speaks. she's one of
the sharpest cookies i know.

chris calloway