internetworkers - Re: Knockoff Site

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Shea Tisdale <shea AT networkarts.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Knockoff Site
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 14:40:29 -0500

I agree entirely. Joe or Webslingerz both have a clear cut case - but
influence is hardly a strong enough word. A good word to describe their
design would be copied.

I just hate that people do original work - forget about it being good or bad
- but they do original work and someone with little or no talent borrows,
steals, claims as their own the look, feel or idea.

---

How about a web site that simply allows designers to submit their story and
evidence. We take no position in the matter. We let people argue about it
and chat about it.

Shea Tisdale
President
NetworkArts, Incorporated