homestead - [Homestead] solar

  • From: Leslie <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] solar
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 09:06:22 -0700 (PDT)

http://www.power4home.com/index.php?hop=ttinc1

build it yourself link, books/videos

>From lurine AT com-pair.net Wed Sep 23 12:59:05 2009
From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 08:39:26 -0800
Subject: Re: [Homestead] What's more important?

bin Laden didn't get us to start two wars. bin Laden was used as a poster
child for folks to start two wars. He had nothing to do with either.
Money, pure and simple, is the reason behind Iraq. Hope Cheney and the
folks at Halliburton and Blackwater sleep well at night. NOT!

The whole bin Laden thing kinda reminds me of what is going on right now
with the *supposed* terrorists in NYC. Yeah, right. Same old, same old for
the Feebies. Rush in and arrest people. Find nothing. Then they spend two
days going over an apartment that had nowhere to hide anything and suddenly
they find all kind of bomb making equipment. Ah, like a scale and
batteries.

Well, I'm here to tell you that I know hundreds of people who better watch
out. I have a whole cupboard of D batteries plus a few Cs and dozens of AA
and AAAs. I also have a scale. Nope, I take that back. I have, OMG, THREE
scales!

Please, someone, pray tell, what took the Feebs almost THREE days to find
batteries and a scale.

And anyone else notice that the old "terror alerts" are now being amp'd up
again? Gotta justify that war in Afghanistan and keep people from
questioning where the changes are that were promised!

Lynda
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we
are
to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and
servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." Theordore
Roosevelt, 1918.