homestead - Re: [Homestead] What's more important?

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] What's more important?
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 20:03:35 EDT

yup, you are absolutely correct.

Drew

In a message dated 9/23/2009 5:17:17 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
lurine AT com-pair.net writes:

Precisely my point, Drew. For some reason this country is so egotistical
and hide bound that they can't seem to open their eyes to the fact that
not
everyone thinks the same way they do.

Our population, goes "Oh, how sweet, the prez and his fashion challenged
wife are having a couple's night." The rest of the world is looking on
and
thinking who gives a dead rat's patooty, that's not what he gets paid for.
And, saying what can you expect from someone running around playing rock
star and going on shows like Leno and Letterman.

Lynda
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we
are
to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and
servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." Theordore
Roosevelt, 1918.