homestead - Re: [Homestead] Defund ACORN act

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Defund ACORN act
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 17:22:04 -0800

I'm off to read the bill. I'm a bit leary since Huffington Post has worked hand in glove with ACORN. Their analysis is suspect.

Lynda
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are
to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and
servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." Theordore
Roosevelt, 1918.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>