homestead - Re: [Homestead] set-up

  • From: Leslie <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] set-up
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 06:45:29 -0700 (PDT)

Lynda:  "The powers that be that feel threatened by people FINALLY coming to
their
senses and demanding answers are blowing the whole thing out of all
perspective!"

Agree.  They don't want the people to "wake up".  They lose their power and
their ability to skim for themselves.

Therefore they have to demonize the honest citizens.

This a/m headline - Kucinich wants to TAKE profits from insurance companies
and GIVE to others to pay for universal health care.  Where I was raised
TAKING WITHOUT PERMISSION is called STEALING.

Last night, on CNBC webpage, they were taking a poll on whether or not the
Fed should be ended.  89% of the repondents said YES END THE FED.  I.E. the
people are waking up to the GRAND THEFT of the American people that has
occurred over the last 80+ years.

See, this is what I was talking about in my prior e-mail.  The guy who took
the gun to the townhall meeting is from an area where LOTS of people carry
their guns with them all the time.  Why, golly shucks, even to townhall
meetings.

The powers that be that feel threatened by people FINALLY coming to their
senses and demanding answers are blowing the whole thing out of all
perspective!

Lynda
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we
are
to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and
servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."  Theordore
Roosevelt, 1918.