homestead - Re: [Homestead] set-up

  • From: rayzentz AT aim.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] set-up
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 23:38:06 -0400

Sorry, but whether I "have" to or not is irrelevant. I have the "right" to.
You might not like it, but it is just as much a right as my freedom to
assemble, or to speak freely, or choose the religion I wish to follow. Once
one of these rights is eroded sufficiently, it is not long until the rest
follow. I carry, not so much as from a concern for my welfare, or a fear that
I may need to defend myself, but rather that I Choose To Do So. And in the
country in which I was born, this was allowed. There are many people seeking
to make this a different country than that in which I was born. Are you one
of those?

Ray