homestead - Re: [Homestead] set-up

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] set-up
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 21:11:02 -0800

See, this is what I was talking about in my prior e-mail. The guy who took the gun to the townhall meeting is from an area where LOTS of people carry their guns with them all the time. Why, golly shucks, even to townhall meetings.

The powers that be that feel threatened by people FINALLY coming to their senses and demanding answers are blowing the whole thing out of all perspective!

Lynda
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are
to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and
servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." Theordore
Roosevelt, 1918.
----- Original Message ----- From: <rayzentz AT aim.com>

I get your concern about the sign, but what about taking guns to a meeting bothers you. The fact that people are exercising their 2nd amendment rights? Or the fact that some are prepared to defend themselves, should it become necessary... whether from? an "unbalanced" listener, or the government. And, I don't think you are like Pelosi. I think she would LOVE to see violence occur. It would fit right into her, and Obama's, agenda.