homestead - Re: [Homestead] set-up

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] set-up
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 21:08:29 -0800

Leslie, dear, ah, I'm old as dirt. This is nothing new. The SOP for the government. I mean, I've been going to protest since before I was 5. By age was on the "Red List" (sometimes now called the "watch list"). You're in for a rough ride!

If you have the big $$ then nothing happens to you and your arrest records evaporate (Patty Hearst, Peoples Park). If you make too much noise, there are inclined to be pipe bombs or fires and people dead (L.A., Alcatraz, EarthFirst!, Peltier, Banks, Ling-Perry, Oaks, Trudell, Barry and the list goes on). Evidence and photos get doctored. Innocent people are suddenly guilty and people who walk up to someone with a .38 and shoot that person are innocent.

The more noise you make and the more the powers that be feel threatened, the more they are going to work to make you and what you are working for sound/look like the lunatic fringe.

If there aren't problems now, there will be. "Problems" will be imported or created and the fingers will be pointed and it won't be at the real cause.

As I said, it's SOP and they've had lots of practice! Get used to it and be prepared.

Lynda
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are
to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and
servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." Theordore
Roosevelt, 1918.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Leslie" <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>

Tea baggers are tired of having their pockets picked.

I believe that the pick-pockets are the one who will start
the violence. That is what I have seen with mine own eyes
so far.

http://www.gopmom.com/2009/09/inauguration-912-march-contrast/

read down in the posts area - the comments about what the police
felt.

Why is it that there are no TV reports of violence at the tea party protests,
and yet Pelosi is suggesting that is what is coming?

"I wish that we would all, again, curb our enthusiasm in some of the statements that are made," Pelosi said. Some of the people hearing the message "are not as balanced as the person making the statement might assume," she said.

So Pelosi is telling tea baggers to curb themselves, because the "some of the people hearing the message" are not "balanced".... Well we know she isn't talking about Congress not being balanced, because Congress isn't listening !!! LOL.
Therefore she's talking about some of the Obama supporters..... like the one that got hauled away by the police at the last
rally I went to who tried to instigate a physical altercation and started a yelling match while we were sitting quietly listening to a speech...

Yet, they will blame the tea baggers............for exercising their right to assemble PEACEFULLY and right to free speech, etc.

It's a set up. I smell it. Just like it was no coincidence that Homeland Security put out that memo a couple of days before the 4/15 protests calling some of us terrorists.