homestead - Re: [Homestead] Jimmy Carter

  • From: Robert Walton <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Jimmy Carter
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 20:46:55 -0400

Jimmy
Carter<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/dailynews/politico/pl_politico/storytext/27248/33412577/SIG=121hsqqfa/*http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/0909/Carter_on_race.html>
is
84 years old and three decades removed from the White House, but he still
has the power to make Democrats run.

I have to say, I've always liked the man. I do think he's getting to the
point that he just says what he thinks. One of the great things about being
old, you can do that.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/27248;_ylt=AkET53dSdXuOWPYt7ccZVLyMwfIE;_ylu=X3oDMTE4dDk3M3I4BHBvcwMyBHNlYwN5bl9wcm9tb3NfdG9wX2JhcgRzbGsDcG9saXRpY28-

Rob - Va

Away from him, that is.On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 4:25 PM, EarthNSky <