homestead - [Homestead] Camp FEMA video

  • From: Leslie <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Camp FEMA video
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 07:48:29 -0700 (PDT)

I just got an email in announcing the release of a video called Camp FEMA.
The producer set out to debunk the internet myths floating around about this.
Allegedly the film winds up proving it is no joke, there is truth behind it.

"Camp FEMA DVD Release Broadcast

Recent legislation attempting to legitimize the use of internment camps to
detain U.S.. citizens in the event of an uprising or civil unrest has many
people asking what nation they live in.
In a country born out of political dissent, we watch our leaders in
Washington slowly pass bills that label ordinary Americans as thought
criminals and potential domestic terrorists for simply questioning the
actions of their government.  We see third party candidates and their
impassioned supporters listed in secret government reports that call their
allegiance into question and brand them as fanatics and extremists."