homestead - Re: [Homestead] Talk about disrespect!

  • From: rayzentz AT aim.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Talk about disrespect!
  • Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2009 13:21:45 -0400

Bush?II?did this, Reagan did this, I can't remember if Clinton did, and yes,
there was outcry in each case, primarily by the opposing party. I have no
problem with listening to the President speak in school, particularly if it
is "merely" a message about working hard, and doing your best. However, I do
not trust this President to stick to merely that. If my kid's schools show
this, I will be with them, watching right along. That means I may have to
take some time off work. So be it. Fewer taxes I have to pay.

Ray