homestead - Re: [Homestead] Talk about disrespect! now czars..very long

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Talk about disrespect! now czars..very long
  • Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2009 16:57:58 -0400

Lynn Wigglesworth wrote:
Bev; I completely agree about the 'czar' stuff...it's a way around
the check and balances built into the government (and I REALLY hate
the term 'czar').

I forgot, there are 'special envoys' as well....

A week or so ago, I came across a webpage from 2007, a page critical of President Bush. It made fun of his czar appointments...it went something to the effect of: Got a problem, can't fix it, can't fund it, appoint a czar and all is well. LOL. How soon we all forget. This is not the change people wanted.

Bev

--
Sleep well tonight, for somewhere in the ocean's depths, MY son is
protecting your freedom on the USS Key West, currently deployed