homestead - Re: [Homestead] The future of eldercare in the US

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <outwest4us AT yahoo.com>, <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The future of eldercare in the US
  • Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 12:41:58 -0800

People aren't adverse to change. To be blunt, the man lies. HE hasn't even read the bill, so how the heck is he going to explain anything to anyone. And, I assume that his press secretary doesn't lie about him and Gibbs said he hadn't read the bills!

Some of us are resistant to change because we HAVE read the bills! I, personally, am resistant to THIS change because it is NOT good change!

I think it should be required in this country that every single politicians AND every single voter and opinion voicer/blogger should have had to read these bills instead of listening to all the gibbering idiots out there getting paid to sit on their collective arses yapping on television and writing OPINION pieces for papers or blogs without a drop of knowledge in their heads!

Lynda
The press corp is fact-adverse but very fable friendly.

----- Original Message ----- From: <outwest4us AT yahoo.com>

Scenario #1: the change would be that they could change to another ins provider. Obama has said that current govt employee plans would be available.

Scenario #2: the change would be that plans would become more affordable to make purchasing ins easier for those who currently cannot. More people buy in, the price goes lower.

Scenario #3: the change would be no change. Obama has stated repeatedly that if you are happy with your current provider, you can keep it.

I am really failing to see both why people are so resistant to change when it promises to be something everyone can benefit from and why, when the man has explained it so much, people still act like they don't understand it.