homestead - Re: [Homestead] The future of eldercare in the US

  • From: outwest4us AT yahoo.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The future of eldercare in the US
  • Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 16:40:19 +0000

Scenario #1: the change would be that they could change to another ins
provider. Obama has said that current govt employee plans would be available.

Scenario #2: the change would be that plans would become more affordable to
make purchasing ins easier for those who currently cannot. More people buy
in, the price goes lower.

Scenario #3: the change would be no change. Obama has stated repeatedly that
if you are happy with your current provider, you can keep it.

I am really failing to see both why people are so resistant to change when it
promises to be something everyone can benefit from and why, when the man has
explained it so much, people still act like they don't understand it.

Rene in Montana