homestead - Re: [Homestead] The future of eldercare in the US

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The future of eldercare in the US
  • Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 11:39:30 -0400

I think the problem is that there are so few specifics in Obama's healthcare bill. If a person now pays $293/month for family health insurance through an employer, and gets a stubborn HMO with lots of co-pays and rules and hoops to jump through, how will that change? If a person is unemployed, has no health insurance and no money to buy any, how will that change? If a person is a senior citizen on Medicare, and happy with it, how will that change? These are real life examples of my ex and kids, myself, and my mother. All different situations, and we all wonder how it will affect us.

Lynn Wigglesworth
Tioga Co. PA
----- Original Message ----- From: <DSanner106 AT aol.com>