homestead - Re: [Homestead] Has anyone heard about this?

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Has anyone heard about this?
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 08:58:48 EDT

I asked that very question. They pointed out though that unlike their
american counterparts, they don't have to carry personal insurance with a 6
figure pricetag and another policy for their practice. She indicated that
their level of comfort is essentially the same as their american counterparts

once you take that into account. They have two houses, a huge flat in the
city, fancy cars, kids in pricey education institutions, all the trappings
one
would expect here. Yes, they might do somewhat better here financially,
but it is the government control of the system they really don't like.
Again,
they point to the fact that thousands of deaths every year are not
factored in the statistics anywhere. hospitals keep the records of death but
do
not count patients that arrive in a severe trauma state. They also do not
perform autopsies anywhere near as often as we do here as the healthcare
system sees this as a waste of money, so the cause of death may be cancer or
cardiac issues but listed as natural causes.

Drew

In a message dated 7/24/2009 1:29:29 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,