homestead - Re: [Homestead] Has anyone heard about this?

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Has anyone heard about this?
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 09:21:16 -0400

From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
Plus, it was all fine and dandy to point the finger about the Bush Baby and
his father about their secrecy (sealed records, etc.) and to give a speech
about transparency. That is until the transparancy didn't happen AND he
sealed all his college records. Ah, just like Dumbya!

I agree that transparency it not happening, in Obama's private life or policies. But, from what I recall, the things they dug up on Bush were REAL things in public records, with evidence or witnesses...DUIs, his record with the reserves? National Guard? etc.

With Obama, it seems that anything anyone writes on the internet becomes a 'fact'. That someone can say it would be easier to travel in Pakistan with an Indonesian passport, and Obama was in Pakistan, therefore, therefore, therefore, proof positive that Obama isn't a US citizen. It's unsubstantiated smears at their worst.

Lynn Wigglesworth
Tioga Co. :PA