homestead - Re: [Homestead] Has anyone heard about this?

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Has anyone heard about this?
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 18:42:54 -0400

Lynda wrote:
Did you read his book? I did. I began to research him *after* I read the book.

I also have caught him in MANY lies. Far too many lies that just get brushed aside or get the teenager dance around the truth routine <snip>

The guy's a serial liar and has a whole organization to handle those lies. He has Alinsky and DT down to a fine science and I've never seen an

You know, this whole thing started with Obama's own words, spun off the cuff, almost bragging that he had more foreign policy experience than Clinton or McCain. Is it possible, just possible, that the whole "I went to Pakistan with a couple of my Muslim friends" is a lie? I mean really, what proof is there, other than his own statement and the statements of his underlings, that he ever even went there? It wasn't in either of his books, not in his political bio...his friends on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee did not know this little 'factoid'.
Perhaps this is Obama's version of "I dodged sniper fire in Bosnia"-a bit of oneupmanship in who can reel in the most fish?

"Never expect magic from no where" Baringo (Kenyan) working motto
http://erthnsky.blogspot.com/
EarthNSky Farm, NW Georgia, USA