homestead - Re: [Homestead] Has anyone heard about this?

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Has anyone heard about this?
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 09:05:24 -0800

Did you read his book? I did. I began to research him *after* I read the book.

I also have caught him in MANY lies. Far too many lies that just get brushed aside or get the teenager dance around the truth routine -- "I'm the only one on this stage that voted against the war." That would be a "lie" on more than one front. a) he didn't vote against the war because he wasn't a Senator at the time; b) there were people on the stage who *were* Senators and who *did* vote against the war! -- "He's just some guy who lives down the road." -- "I only sat on a board with him." -- "I didn't get a special rate on the mortgage."

The guy's a serial liar and has a whole organization to handle those lies. He has Alinsky and DT down to a fine science and I've never seen an organization use race baiting with more skill.

Geez Louise, I didn't like Bush. I *thought* he was the worst thing that every happened to this country. That certainly would be obvious to anyone whose been on this list for any length of time. I was ready to brand his forehead with "worst president ever." I now withdraw that cause I think by the end of four years we are going to wish we had him back!

Lynda
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." Aldous Huxley

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>

I agree that transparency it not happening, in Obama's private life or
policies. But, from what I recall, the things they dug up on Bush were REAL
things in public records, with evidence or witnesses...DUIs, his record with
the reserves? National Guard? etc.

With Obama, it seems that anything anyone writes on the internet becomes a
'fact'. That someone can say it would be easier to travel in Pakistan with
an Indonesian passport, and Obama was in Pakistan, therefore, therefore,
therefore, proof positive that Obama isn't a US citizen. It's
unsubstantiated smears at their worst.