homestead - Re: [Homestead] Censorship coming

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Censorship coming
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 10:59:40 EDT

> >Does this mean you think Bush was okay as a president?

This is why it was nearly impossible to discuss things politique during the
last administration. Any raising of objection to mindless Bush-bashing was
assumed to be the same thing as endorsing Bush. In fact it was the only
actual come-back to attempts to point to other sources of our problems than
Bush.

Likewise the phenomenon now of days is that any questioning of the St.
Obama effect is assumed to be a statement that one is against Obama.

Obama and Bush have in common that they are more or less irrelevant. The
economic reality we are dealing with is of our own collective making. It was
what I said all during the Bush-bashing years, it's my story and I'm
sticking to it.

James