homestead - Re: [Homestead] Censorship coming

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Censorship coming
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 11:54:41 -0800

Yes and during 2 of the years that Dumbya was in office the Dems help a majority AND for the first 2 years it was a tie. The Dems are a bunch of fence riding, whining, wishy washy do nothings. Well do nothing at is responsible and logical. I know, silly me expecting either to come out of the DC Whorehouse.

Lynda
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." Aldous Huxley

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>

I agree. I was not a Bush supporter, but we can't sit around attributing
everything wrong about the country to Bush.

Let's say Bush was all bad. Why then did Democrats in Congress sit there and
not say anything. If the man was that awful, they should have been out in
the streets calling him out for it. They certainly were not.

I want to see a lot of things done differently than the Bush years, but the
fact that most of the Democrats in Congress were there during the Bush years
are there now, leads me to believe that they are not the ones to lead us on
the path to change.

Even Obama has taken a public tone of "lets look forward, not back".