homestead - Re: [Homestead] Censorship coming

  • From: Leslie <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Censorship coming
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 08:28:47 -0700 (PDT)

John Williams at www.shadowstats.com counts the numbers the old fashioned
way, the "no hedonics" way.

I heard this guy on the radio last week and he has the unemployment numbers
at just a hair above 20%.

Another thing the gov conveniently failed to report is that once you use up
your state unemployment SUTA benefits, you can switch to federal unemployment
FUTA.  They failed to report the increase in FUTA recipients.

I happen to know one of those "highly trained" census bureau counters.....
she can't balance her own checkbook, has a serious "logic" problem, is a drug
and alcohol abuser on/off, and makes up stuff if she has to.....  (a former
neighbor, not a friend... FYI)