homestead - Re: [Homestead] Greenhouse on hilly lot

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Greenhouse on hilly lot
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 17:16:22 -0500

On Jul 17, 2009, at 8:18 PM, Jeanne Driese wrote:

It has been a dream to have a grow room, but in this economy and at my age of 74 I would not qualify for a loan and I do not really want one!.

This sounds like a great opportunity to me. You or a friend of yours can contact the high school manual arts department. The shop teacher might take on the challenge of letting teens get real life experience while doing a social good. Get a little publicity stream going and who knows how many suppliers might like the publicity of contributing to your dream.