homestead - Re: [Homestead] Ethanol / Biofuel

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Ethanol / Biofuel
  • Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2009 11:57:58 -0700

At 3/8/2009 11:04 AM,Lynda wrote:
Your cars just didn't love you, Don and you didn't hold your mouth right
when you were adjusting them <g>

Lynda, who had no problem adjusting the dual carbs on a '69 Spitfire that
EVERYONE else cussed a blue streak at <g>

Dual carbs, Lucas electrics and dual 6v batteries... & I'd swear I had to deal with a positive ground along the way too.
Lynda if you have that magic touch on dual carbs then whatever you are doing you are in the wrong line of work <g>!

I agree with Don, FI is better.

Just to keep something going along with the subject I love those bumperstickers "Biofuel- I'm driving the poor people's food"

Rob
becida AT comcast.net