homestead - Re: [Homestead] Ethanol / Biofuel

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Ethanol / Biofuel
  • Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 14:45:08 -0800

DH and I had a discussion about this and I'm wondering if James and Ray (it is Ray who teaches music, right?) would have as much luck with touchy calibrations.

I can "hear" the slightest difference. DH can too. I've been tuning musical instruments with at tuning fork since I was a kid and was told I had perfect pitch. Whatever.

However, I've noticed that a lot of musicians, can "hear" the slightest difference in the sound of intake on a carb, etc.

Hey, with all that stimulous money maybe I could get a grant to work on my theory. I mean, hey, it has a lot to do with saving money on fuel <g>

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rob" <becida AT comcast.net>

Dual carbs, Lucas electrics and dual 6v batteries... & I'd swear I
had to deal with a positive ground along the way too.
Lynda if you have that magic touch on dual carbs then whatever you
are doing you are in the wrong line of work <g>!

I agree with Don, FI is better.

Just to keep something going along with the subject I love those
bumperstickers "Biofuel- I'm driving the poor people's food"