homestead - Re: [Homestead] Ethanol / Biofuel

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Ethanol / Biofuel
  • Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 19:55:10 -0800

There ya go. I'm thinking a grant to investigate the possibility of putting
out of work musicians into other careers based on their ability to detect
pitch differences <g>

And, yes, it can be very distracting and sometimes down right annoying!

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: <rayzentz AT aim.com>

I?now that this is true with me. At times, it can be very annoying. For
instance, I went to the dentist for an exam last week. After x rays, he
was knocking around with a little tool, and asking me if any were
sensitive. There weren't any, but I kept telling him that one sounded
different. After closer examination, he discovered a cavity that wasn't
visible on x-ray, and that he hadn't noticed until I pointed out the
"Pitch" difference. We both laughed about it.

There have been a few times when this "talent" has been useful, but
mostly, it's distracting...