homestead - Re: [Homestead] Ethanol / Biofuel

  • From: rayzentz AT aim.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Ethanol / Biofuel
  • Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2009 21:33:43 -0400

I?now that this is true with me. At times, it can be very annoying. For
instance, I went to the dentist for an exam last week. After x rays, he was
knocking around with a little tool, and asking me if any were sensitive.
There weren't any, but I kept telling him that one sounded different. After
closer examination, he discovered a cavity that wasn't visible on x-ray, and
that he hadn't noticed until I pointed out the "Pitch" difference. We both
laughed about it.

There have been a few times when this "talent" has been useful, but mostly,
it's distracting...

Ray