homestead - Re: [Homestead] change & winter - was british survival post apocalypse

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] change & winter - was british survival post apocalypse
  • Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2009 10:15:39 -0800

The snow was short lived and the rain (and floods) that came after didn't last long either. My part of WA was cut off from the rest of the USA for a few days. It's just a normal mild winter again.
Things well for you in Arizona? I was in AZ at Lake Havasu last month for a weekend, it was a VW bus thing. Nice weather.

Bev, you hit that one right with the "people change" remark. Change is what life is about, with good luck the changes are gradual with bad luck they happen overnight.

Later,

Rob in a WA state that has shadows this morning.. 30ยบ out but I can see
shadows

At 2/3/2009 02:54 AM,bobf wrote:
Good am , Rob. We haven't heard from you in a while. Are you still snowed in , up there in the great Northwest?