homestead - Re: [Homestead] Broccoli varieties

  • From: "Lisa K.V. Perry" <lisakvperry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Broccoli varieties
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 10:46:15 -0500

On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 8:47 PM, EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net> wrote:

> Today, I had a few minutes to spare and went into a Lowe's across from
> the doctor's office. Bad move.<g> I bought more seeds, and yes, one
> pack was Brussel Sprouts, this time Catskill.<sigh> I'm totally addicted.

Ah, well. There are worse addictions. Yours is healthy and worthwhile.

I ordered my seeds a wee bit late, I may have to buy separate broccoli seeds
to get them started in time. I have old seeds, I actually have lots of old
seeds, but I am concerned about whether or not they'll germinate. Guess I
could try a few now and see if they sprout.

Lisa