homestead - Re: [Homestead] Fear & Loathing , new Peter Schiff interview, immeninent demis

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Fear & Loathing , new Peter Schiff interview, immeninent demis
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 13:12:36 -0500

Clansgian AT wmconnect.com wrote:
If nohing else we do neeed roads, bridges, etc.

This is where the O-man misses the boat entirely. I had harbored a small smattering of hope that it would be different with him..... I dunno ... maybe a 'change'. What we positively do NOT need are bridges and roads. We need light rail, trolleys, bus systems, etc.

I hadn't thought of it like that. Thanks for some 'food'.

--
"The world is my country, all mankind are my
brethren, and to do good is my religion."