homestead - Re: [Homestead] Fear & Loathing , new Peter Schiff interview, immeninent demis

  • From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Fear & Loathing , new Peter Schiff interview, immeninent demis
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 10:22:33 -0500

I listened to this today. He does make perfect sense. He won't be
heard, because people want a politician to say, "Were going to make it
all better." Can you imagine a politician saying, "Now we have to take
our medicine"? People would freak. It's a shame that our system only
incents a politician to placate.

His advise is to take your dollars out of US currency. For those of us
with few dollars, I don't know how that could be accomplished. Way I
see it, it's better to have my dollars in material things that can
help me run a homestead and provide for myself.

Rob - Va