homestead - Re: [Homestead] Alternative medicine = mainstream

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>, <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Alternative medicine = mainstream
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 20:17:23 -0800

Gee, Bob, had a death wish, did ya? You don't by chance have ulcers or upper GI problems now, do you?

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "bobf" <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>

I have never had actual migraines, but when I was a young man starting in business, I sufferred terribly from stress related head-aches. The only sure cure I found at the time was to get 40 mg of Perocdan from my dentist friend and take those pills while drinking a jelly glass of bourbon. It always worked, but I'm not sure how easy it is to get percs now-a-days. I rarely suffer headaches anymore.................