homestead - Re: [Homestead] Alternative medicine = mainstream

  • From: rayzentz AT aim.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Alternative medicine = mainstream
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 19:43:24 -0500

None, at least according to the financials I have seen. He is not directly
involved with the company at all. He is a friend of the founder, however. He
has spoken at some meetings, however, and I am sure he does have a fee for
appearing...

I take a look at everything. We researched it for a month or so before taking
it at first, and have done more since then. My wife does have a mind bowel
reaction to it..., probably due to high fiber content, but she feels the mild
discomfort is well worth the benefits. We have heard of some other
difficulties, but upon more research. almost all of those were due to taking
FAR more than is recommended. Even a true panacea would have a recommended
doseage.

And yes, it is a networking company. Your point?

Ray