homestead - Re: [Homestead] Alternative medicine = mainstream

  • From: rayzentz AT aim.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Alternative medicine = mainstream
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2009 23:59:56 -0500

Didn't know much about Chopra until about a year ago, when I was introduced
to a product that is the ONLY third party product the Chopra Centr has EVER
endorsed. Gave it to my wife, 'cause the person wanting to sell it to me said
it would help migraines. My wife has had migraines since she was 14 or 15,
3-4 times a month, lasting anywhere from12 hours to three days.

She started taking this stuff in november of 07, just after Thanksgiving. She
had her last migraine in January, of '08... hasn't had one since.

He may be a huckster, but a lot of people believe what he says, and we are
converts.

I heard him speak about 6 months ago. Part of it struck me as quackery, but
some of it also resonated deeply with my personal beliefs.

Oh, and yes, my wife and I both still take the stuff faithfully...

And for those interested, it's called Zrii.

Ray