homestead - Re: [Homestead] Alternative medicine = mainstream

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Alternative medicine = mainstream
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2009 11:52:12 -0500

About that government funding....

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/01/08/fda-scientists-complain-obama-corruption/

In an unusually blunt letter, a group of federal scientists is
complaining to the Obama transition team of widespread managerial
misconduct in a division of the Food and Drug Administration.

"The purpose of this letter is to inform you that the scientific
review process for medical devices at the FDA has been corrupted and
distorted by current FDA managers, thereby placing the American
people at risk," said the letter, dated Wednesday and written on the
agency's Center for Devices and Radiological Health letterhead.

Now that is a wow letter.

Bev

bobf wrote:

It's time to move past the debate of alternative medicine versus traditional medicine, and to focus on what works, what doesn't, for whom, and under which circumstances. It will take serious government funding to find out, but these findings may help reduce costs and increase health.

--
"The world is my country, all mankind are my
brethren, and to do good is my religion."