homestead - [Homestead] Lost two friends this week.

  • From: "Warren" <mogrits AT gmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Lost two friends this week.
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 11:43:15 -0500

These would be members of the group I've mentioned cooking for before. Both
were friends and mentors to me, and I was able to reciprocate and offer
assistance to them in small ways as well.

Each had about three days from when the Docs told them they couldn't be
helped until they passed. Both were at peace.

We should all live such that if found in similar circumstances we could sit
serenely, reflect on our past, and enjoy the company of friends and loved
ones.

Warren