homestead - Re: [Homestead] Alternative medicine = mainstream

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Alternative medicine = mainstream
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 14:04:25 -0800 (PST)

I have never had actual migraines, but when I was a young man starting in
business, I sufferred terribly from stress related head-aches. The only sure
cure I found at the time was to get 40 mg of Perocdan from my dentist friend
and take those pills while drinking a jelly glass of bourbon. It always
worked, but I'm not sure how easy it is to get percs now-a-days. I rarely
suffer headaches anymore.................