homestead - Re: [Homestead] [Homestead ] MY microcosm of economic downturn

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] [Homestead ] MY microcosm of economic downturn
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 16:41:25 -0700

On Dec 22, 2008, at 3:35 PM, EarthNSky wrote:

The squirrel that is living in my
woodpile(who is about to be evicted) . . . won't be rounding up his squirrel friends to attack my birdfeeders or chew on the deck or steal the chicken feed, breaking into my house to
live in the attic and chew on wires...no, he will simply go about what
he needs to do to survive, and that is find another shelter. No
squirrel rioting, no squirrel revenge...just squirrel life.

Ah, the enchanting entertainment of the uninformed! She's asking for instruction, Cheeks!

But please take only what you need. She's a friend and of modest means.