homestead - Re: [Homestead] [Homestead ] MY microcosm of economic downturn

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] [Homestead ] MY microcosm of economic downturn
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 18:01:11 -0500

I can only hope :-) The difference between me and the middle class is that I
could actually live on minumum wage. I don't have an expensive lifestyle to
support.

Sorry Lynn, I wasn't thinking and did not mean to rub salt in the wounds.

Bev; it's OK. To me getting a job is just a way to sustain my homesteading habit; the type of job or how much I make doesn't define me, as long as I can pay my humble bills. I'd love to have enough money drop in my lap so I can pay off my mortgage. Without that expense, I could possibly live on farm income (child support only goes a few more years).

Lynn Wigglesworth