homestead - Re: [Homestead] out of the blue

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] out of the blue
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 07:53:44 -0800 (PST)

That has been one of my objections to the 'natural' argument, too, bev. I
don't have a problem with 'natural' remedies, if they are effective. Heck,
aren't most prescription and OTC derivatives of something that was originally
'natural. My problem has been that there seems to be a big 'money game'
involved. It is not any cheaper top go to a homeopathic doctor than a
medical doctor. If the results are as good, then the homeopath deserves as
much, but ............ that is what is hard to tell. And, insurance
generally will jnot cover homeopathy.

I have read books, and recently have read some of what Roxanne, Sage, and
Lynn have written about their experiences with herns and other plant
remedies. Sometimes, I think my skepticism is unhealthy..........

p.s.
I'm adding Lovaza now, it is prescription but it is a 'natural' remedy of
sorts, I think

I consider myself an herbalist, so I am