homestead - Re: [Homestead] out of the blue

  • From: "Lisa K.V. Perry" <lisakvperry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] out of the blue
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 17:00:02 -0500

On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 1:21 PM, EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net> wrote:

> had to go to the ER last night...multiple problems...I just got really
> sick in the middle of the night...got to ride in the
> ambulance..lol..turns out, it is my liver(I am now officially
> jaundiced); I also have a kidney infection with fever(the first UTI I
> have ever had in my life), and cranky gallbladder. I also have MRSA
> from that spider bite thing, whatever it was, so I am on meds for that,
> too. No surgery for now, though, thankfully, they let me come home.
> Since I did not sleep last night, I'm off to bed...will answer email
> posts later. I gotta get healthy, like yesterday. Sick of this.

Bev! What an evening you had. So sorry to hear you're ill. Too much
partying on your granddaughter's first birthday?! I'm kidding.

I have had one kidney infection, I keep 100% cranberry juice on hand for
whenever I feel that I might be getting a UTI.

Also very recently learned that a few drops of grapefruit seed extract added
to a couple ounces of water and swallowed will get rid of staph infection.

So sorry to hear of your health issues, but glad you're feeling okay enough
to post today. Take care of yourself.

Lisa