homestead - Re: [Homestead] out of the blue

  • From: rayzentz AT aim.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] out of the blue
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 17:05:45 -0500

Rest Well, and long.?? Get better soon

Ray

-----Original Message-----
From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
To: Homestead List <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
Sent: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 11:21 am
Subject: [Homestead] out of the blue

had to go to the ER last night...multiple problems...I just got really
sick in the middle of the night...got to ride in the
ambulance..lol..turns out, it is my liver(I am now officially
jaundiced); I also have a kidney infection with fever(the first UTI I
have ever had in my life), and cranky gallbladder. I also have MRSA
from that spider bite thing, whatever it was, so I am on meds for that,
too. No surgery for now, though, thankfully, they let me come home.
Since I did not sleep last night, I'm off to bed...will answer email
posts later. I gotta get healthy, like yesterday. Sick of this.
--
The true significance of Sacajawea's involvement in the Lewis & Clark
expedition is that it was the first documented trip in history where men