homestead - Re: [Homestead] Preparation for WTSHTF questions, firearms?

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: rayzentz AT aim.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Preparation for WTSHTF questions, firearms?
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 10:56:11 -0800 (PST)

I forgot to add, I don't shoot a .44, it's too much for my ir-regular use, a
.357 is as big as I am comfortable, so your wife is as able a me. You are
wrong about 9mms, but I think you know that. Why do you think that men who
depend on them for their livng (and life) in civilian and military police
forces carry them. It's a matter of prefernce though. If I could only have
one handgun, I would pick a large revolver; but if I had two; I'd always have
a revolver and a pistol; for me that would be a .357 and a .9mm. But, if you
desire similar ammuntion and both like revolvers, then a couple of rugers
could share most of the same ammo, though you propably keep the first six in
your SP as hollow points , as I do my GP; no goin g through the wall........