homestead - Re: [Homestead] Preparation for WTSHTF questions, firearms?

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: rayzentz AT aim.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Preparation for WTSHTF questions, firearms?
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 10:49:01 -0800 (PST)

I didn't know that your wife was already experienced, and that you know Ruger
revolvers. Check out your local ammo prices on-line. I just found some
rifle ammo in .357 at cabelas, super expensive , I thought. I just don't
really know about rifles or their ammo, but, regular ammo on almost
everything has been skyrocketing. ....................