homestead - Re: [Homestead] deer hunting

  • From: Cathy <goosecreekfarm AT gmail.com>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] deer hunting
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 18:15:56 -0500

Bob-I had trouble keeping the spot under my pressure canner at exactly the
right high temperature to keep the canner at exactly the right pressure for
the length of time required to safely can meat. I loved my woodstove, and I
was able to regulate it within a range of temperature, but specific temps
for a long time were tricky for me. I only used it a few years; maybe I'd
have gotten better?

Cathy