homestead - Re: [Homestead] Fitness - Weight Lifting Routine

  • From: Leslie <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Fitness - Weight Lifting Routine
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 10:41:16 -0800 (PST)

That's what I did get though, overall fitness and weight loss - I didn't do
the bulking out thing for body building.  He did, and he had other clients
who wanted that.  But that isn't what I hired him to do for me.  Lean strong
muscles, balanced muscle development, flexibility, and eating right, is what
I got with him.  And of course, my pocket book was a lot emptier.... LOL - so
I would not repeat that.